Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween is Coming


Vampiro Passione Headband

I spent the last half hour updating La SuaVoce's Etsy shop for Halloween. We have a selection of Halloween pieces, from vampires to Harry Potter to fairies. It's the first time we've made so many pieces for a specific holday or event, and we are hoping for some success!

On a side note, I was inclined to make something Twilight inspired for Halloween, but my sister has strikely forbidden me from doing this (she's is a serious Twilight hater). So in case you have an addiction to Twilight (like me) check out our vampire-inpsired pieces. While I can't say they are directly inspired by Twlight, they certainly remind me of a certain vampire book...

Blood Red Vampire Inpsired Earrings



Happy (almost) Halloween!

Sarah

La SuaVoce Designs

http://suavoce.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment