Friday, July 17, 2009

Launching My New Line “Dichotomy”

I’ve had this haunting feeling even since SuaVoce set up an Etsy.com store. I thought… “We make bridal jewelry, everyday jewelry, funky jewelry, simple pieces, big bold pieces, stuff for readers and writers…Are we too SCATTERED?!” Well, as a writer I’ve been told “write what you like to read.” Just so as a jewelry designer I’ve “created what I like to wear.” And I don’t always like to wear the same thing. Some days I’m in a simple and silver mood. Sometimes I like to be bold and bright.

We make a lot of very different pieces!

So…
I’ve decided to launch a new line entitled “Dichotomy.” I’m not sure if you could call it a line, maybe a “branch” of SuaVoce is more appropriate. But either way, I intend to possibly open a new Etsy store or transform SuaVoce’s current store with “Dichotomy” as my focus.
What’s Dichotomy?
Well, strictly speaking it’s, “division into two mutually exclusive, opposed, or contradictory groups.” In regards to SuaVoce though, it’s a unifying yet “dichotomous” theme to our store.
Interested?
Keep reading in the days and weeks to come as I update you on my progress with “Dichotomy!”
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment